Official "Got My Retina Mini" thread...

thecaringkind

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Got my 16 gig slate grey w/retina a couple of days ado at Best Buy. So far it's been fine. Great battery life, sharp display, good set of core apps and I'm able to load movies on the device with no issues. I wish I had more than 16 gigs however I am a bear about keeping my apps lean and mean. I don't like a lot of fluff or keeping apps I may open once a month. As far a a case I ordered one on Amazon that should fit me just fine.

Bruins_CCH_4

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I have a case on my Retina mini that hasn't been "updated" for it, and it fits fine! :)

I didn't see any specific cases for the retina mini at best buy when I was shopping for one a couple weeks ago so I just picked one up for the original (which is used to have). It fits, but I notice it's a bit more snug than the original, which makes sense because the retina is slightly thicker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I bought this Incase slip case a few days ago and it's everything I was hoping it would be. It's a nice padded zippered case. It holds my Retina Mini with it's smart cover perfectly. You can take it with you and there is no question that the iPad will be protected wherever you are.

Attachments

• photo 2-22.JPG
    photo 2-22.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 27
  • photo 1-22.JPG
    photo 1-22.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 32
  • photo 3-14.JPG
    photo 3-14.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 29

Robbenezer

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Got my 32gb Space Grey just after New Years, and loving it. I rarely use my phone anymore, even deleted few apps and games off of it because they're better on the iPad.

daddyd302

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I first bought the Ipad Air 64G on 1/13/2014, and used it for about a week. I took it back because i wanted more storage. I ended up buying the Verizon version 128G Ipad Mini Retina. I'm currently on T-Mobile with the free 200M data plan. I plan on using it with AT&T on the 3G data plan come this spring.

nmacmil

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Got my 32 GB Wifi/LTE white iPad Mini Retina yesterday and love it. Switched from a Note 8.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Got my 32GB LTE to match my iPad Air LTE and two 5s' (64 and 32,)...all Space Grey. I'm in contemporary iOS iDevice heaven, really.

Sent from my titanium rMini LTE

DACNET

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Got my 128 gb WiFi IPAD MINI RETINA last Friday.... I have been customizing it to fit my tablet needs.

I recently put my old NOTE 8 in the closet and hope to never go back!

Brady KEITH

Banned
Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Just got mine...gave my air to a family member, as it was a little too big for my use. The mini seems just right...enjoying being able to comfortably hold it in one hand during use.

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I just switch between my mini and air. When the battery dies on one I switch to the other.

Sent from my liberated plutonium 5s 64

Chief G-Hawk

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Purchased the iPad Mini with Retina Display wifi + Cellular with 32 GB, but returned it for the 64 GB model. Went ahead and returned the 64 GB and exchanged it for the iPad Mini with Retina Display Wifi + Cellular 128 GB model and so far no regrets in my purchase.

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Purchased the iPad Mini with Retina Display wifi + Cellular with 32 GB, but returned it for the 64 GB model. Went ahead and returned the 64 GB and exchanged it for the iPad Mini with Retina Display Wifi + Cellular 128 GB model and so far no regrets in my purchase.

You got the bad boy. Enjoy!

Sent from my liberated iridium rMini LTE

Idelgado782

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
I purchased two 16gb for valentines day. One for me and the other for my gf. Mines grey to match my 5s & hers white to match her 5s. Loving mines!!!

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Well, if anyone's looking for a nice tempered glass screen protector I can highly recommend that by zNitro.
u5ejypup.jpg

Sent from my liberated iridium rMini LTE