Official "Got My Retina Mini" thread...

lui22

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a 32 gig from the Apple store but after thinking about drove to an apple store and picked up a 64 gig. Today I got my 32 gig in the mail. I am returning it to an Apple store near me when I drive to work tomorrow. It is a mistake getting the 32 gig iPad. My next iPhone will also be 64 gigs. My current 32 gig 5 has only 7.5 gigs left.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sell me your 5 yeah? When you upgrade?

toemasuxsempai

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I ordered a 32 gig from the Apple store but after thinking about drove to an apple store and picked up a 64 gig. Today I got my 32 gig in the mail. I am returning it to an Apple store near me when I drive to work tomorrow. It is a mistake getting the 32 gig iPad. My next iPhone will also be 64 gigs. My current 32 gig 5 has only 7.5 gigs left.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1385012574.317562.jpg

And than you'll realize 64 GB will be to small :(. Filled almost more than half from a 128GB. In less than a week. Files keep getting bigger over time!

projectman

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Received my Mini Retina on Wednesday. I really like it. The only problem is with a case. I really don't want to fork over the $$ that Apple charges for theirs but the usual sellers of cases haven't caught up with it yet. Anyone bought a non-Apple case/cover that they would recommend?

jagfan2

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
My vzn mini was delivered yesterday afternoon. Going to install free iWork and iLife apps so I can then get them on my iPad 2. Using the Apple smart cover and the Belkin snap shield should be delivered tomorrow. Same set up as on my iPad 2. Simple and lightweight. Can just drop it in my purse.

cyberpaw

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
For any of you who ordered your iPad through Verizon, did they send you a fedex tracking number? On my order status, it says it has shipped through fedex, but there is no tracking number.

ios4ever

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Oh the storage is flashed and it's showing 13 gigs less than it should effectively apple is selling you a chip with the capacity of 128 but flashed to 115

Greetings from an PlayBook user!

You seem to have overlooked that 1GB on all Drives is about 0.93GB and are Rounded up and not actual 1GB..So that would give you Roughly 119GB or so...and iOS is roughly 3GB too.. so you get 115 left.. It's Standard Policy to Round up not just an Apple Policy.

dreamre

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure if this has been asked before, however does accessories from the original iPad Mini work on the iPad Mini with Retina display?

I apologize if this is a redundant question...I couldn't find anything on the net. I know the dimensions are roughly almost the same (the Retina being a bit thicker).

Thanks!

Richm246

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure if this has been asked before, however does accessories from the original iPad Mini work on the iPad Mini with Retina display?

I apologize if this is a redundant question...I couldn't find anything on the net. I know the dimensions are roughly almost the same (the Retina being a bit thicker).

Thanks!

I have a case on my Retina mini that hasn't been "updated" for it, and it fits fine! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices