Anyone tempted to eBay their new rMini?

ios4ever

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Well I brought up this point on another site-- How much do you think you can raise the price of a retina iPad Mini before someone says "forget it" and buys an iPad Air instead? Its only $100 more and they seem plentiful. I debated buying an extra to flip but I wasn't sure it would be worth the hassle. (Now watch, people will be selling them for $1000 before Christmas!)

I hate people that buy things to make a profit from people that want to buy gifts for family and get ripped... Feel free not to heed to this persons warning and and lose you investment... More than 150$ over price and people will buy iPad Air and give it as a gift with gift receipt and return it and exchange it for mini with higher GB...

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
i dont get why people are selling the ipad for more on ebay. I can just go to store and get for less than those prices.

The iPads are readily available at any Apple store now. I waited till the end of the day Sunday and still got the exact iPad that I wanted. They had huge amounts in stock. I got a Retina Mini.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
The iPads are readily available at any Apple store now. I waited till the end of the day Sunday and still got the exact iPad that I wanted. They had huge amounts in stock. I got a Retina Mini.

Agreed. I know my local Apple store also has plenty of iPads in stock as well.

Elijah P

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
Isn't there 'always' a shortage when it comes to devices releasing around this time of year.
It is sort of becoming to get the same story every year.

Wasn't surprised that there was a 'shortage'

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro