TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

devipod

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
TIPB is a daily read for me!

I keep up with TIPB multiple times throughout the day. Its on my iPhone and part of my morning routine of news checking. Even met Leanna at the iPhone 4 launch in Denver (Thanks for the t-shirt!). I'd love to win the contest, but either way it was time to get registered on TIPB!

timbob

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I hit this site multiple times per day to stay up to date on some of the latest iOS developments. As a software developer this is one of the first sites I check on a daily basis. Looking forward to the iPad2 and the iPhone5.

amocko

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Why I Love TiPb

You guys give me awesome tips, the latest news, and introduce me to some pretty cool apps... and of course you mention every little detail of how awesome the iPad is which just makes me want to win that iPad 2 even more!!!
:cool:

robes1

May 31, 2009
Visit site
What I love about TIPB

I love the fact that Tipb is a positive place/site. The writers always make me smile and laugh. Even on my worst days! Rene and Georgia have such a funny and sarcastic way of speaking and viewing the world in general that I feel like they really get me even though they have no idea who I am! I feel like I'm reading the articles and reviews of a friend of mine. Like it's all there just to keep ME informed I love the articles about new apps and updates! I love iPad and iPhone Live. I go to the live streams as often as I can but i have kids who play basketball so when I can't watch live then I always download the podcast or play it back directly from the site. I love the fact that they aren't afraid to speculate and give you what they believe to be the next big thing or the reason why features may have been left off of the latest hardware or software update. This site is my online home! I'm on Tipb.com more than my own facebook and twitter pages. It just gets me! Ya know?!

Last edited:

Chirogreg

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Why I love TiPB

I love to listen to the pod casts. The information is great! I also love having one place that I can comet to get althea fo I need for my iPad and iPhone, even jailbreak info. Thank you so much!

BigBobDrums

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Why I Choose TIPB....Over other Cheese...

For one, I go to the iPhone Blog because you actually keep updated information, rumors, and stories, about apple products, and for that matter, all of apple products. Another reason is you actually put interesting information unlike other "en" gadget sites. Thank you and rock on iPhone Blog!!!

juliusceasar

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I love the news and reviews. I have however never really used the forums very much before, I primarily use the main site. It keeps me up to date on whats happening in my "i world" so to speak. I was using a bunch of outlets to get my news, but I have found over the last few months that you guys have consistently updated the site with the type of news and info I have been looking for, as a result this is my first stop every morning.

Last edited:

CJ225

Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
I love the fact that I can get all Apple information quick and in one place.I check the site daily for news and info and use the forums all the time to search for answers to anything Apple!

Status
Not open for further replies.