A Simple Mistake

It is a cold wintery night. You are driving on the deserted road towards the familiar hills of Westlake Creek and it isn’t far until you will be home.

But then…BANG and a sound of grinding metal! A sudden jolt and you notice smoke is pouring from the hood of your car. You need to call for help.

You look around and notice a large mansion house down a gated path. Lights are on so someone must be home. You are thankfully not alone out here.

You decide to see if whoever lives there can help. But have you just made a simple mistake?

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/a-simp...m/id1543920027

Inspired by classic point and click games. Explore, interact, solve puzzles, use inventory items to progress through the story.

A Simple Mistake (iOS)-1.jpg

A Simple Mistake (iOS)-2.jpg

A Simple Mistake (iOS)-3.jpg
    01-13-2021 10:41 AM
    Welcome to iMore! Thanks for sharing your app with us and I wish you great success with it. Please be sure to familiarize your self with our "Developer Rules & Guidelines" which can be found here: https://forums.imore.com/developers-...ml#post2033561
    01-13-2021 11:27 AM
    Welcome to iMore. Thanks for sharing your app/game with the members of iMore. Hopefully you will join in on the many threads. Good luck
    01-13-2021 11:37 AM
    Good luck with your game app. Thanks for sharing it with us!
    01-13-2021 02:33 PM
    Welcome to iMore. Thanks for sharing your app/game with the members of iMore. Hopefully you will join in on the many threads. Good luck
    Thank you for the warm welcome!
    Yesterday 09:43 AM
    Good luck with your game app. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Thanks!
    Yesterday 09:44 AM
    Welcome to iMore! Thanks for sharing your app with us and I wish you great success with it. Please be sure to familiarize your self with our "Developer Rules & Guidelines" which can be found here: https://forums.imore.com/developers-...ml#post2033561
    Thanks for the information - I have just given the rules a quick read over and I will endeavour to stay away from too much self-promotion and join in the community the best I can.
    Yesterday 09:49 AM