Room design apps

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Good morning all.

In my line of work (audio/visual/lighting) I'm constantly doodling on paper of a customers office or offices where they want large monitors or digital signage installed. What I'm looking for is an app that lets me take a photo of the room on my iPad and then use the app to make changes do the customer can get an idea of what the monitors or signage will look like.

I see there are a lot of home/room design apps in the app store so I was hoping to see if any of you have used any of these types of apps and that you recommend and why.

Thanks.

EDIT - I guess I should have also mentioned what I'm looking for needs to say specifically for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil.

Last edited:

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Have you checked this one?
Room Planner Home Design by Chief Architect
https://appsto.re/us/kKocF.i

Thanks. 3.5 stars over 80 reviews and $10. I'm willing to pay for a good app provided someone else here has used it or is currently using it and can justify the expense. I do have the LE version of this one already installed but haven't used it yet.

I've got several now that I'm looking at, but I'm just waiting to get some feedback on apps used.

Thanks again for the suggestion. I added it to my list.