When I used to use a Samsung Note 10.1, one of the coolest programs was Photoshop Touch. Awesome app for editing and touching up photos.

I've been using various Adobe products on my iPad Mini, but really missed Photoshop Touch. Well come to find out, Photoshop Touch has been (until last year) available for IOS and I didn't realize that. So after searching for it, I found out that Photoshop Fix is the latest iteration of this app and is also available for IOS (I know, this is old news to some of you: Adobe launches Photoshop Fix and Capture CC for iPhone and iPad | iMore, but for me, it's just awesome.

Installed Fix on my 6s as well as my iPad mini and I love it... best of all it's a free download.

makes me want a bigger iPad though!
    03-10-2016 08:06 PM
    When I used to use a Samsung Note 10.1, one of the coolest programs was Photoshop Touch. Awesome app for editing and touching up photos.

I've been using various Adobe products on my iPad Mini, but really missed Photoshop Touch. Well come to find out, Photoshop Touch has been (until last year) available for IOS and I didn't realize that. So after searching for it, I found out that Photoshop Fix is the latest iteration of this app and is also available for IOS (I know, this is old news to some of you: Adobe launches Photoshop Fix and Capture CC for iPhone and iPad | iMore, but for me, it's just awesome.

Installed Fix on my 6s as well as my iPad mini and I love it... best of all it's a free download.

makes me want a bigger iPad though!
    There you go. Sounds like it all came together for you. Better late than never. Now you get to use some great apps and best of all, they're free. Well enjoy them!
    Rockdog97 likes this.
    03-10-2016 10:47 PM
    You might also try Superimpose and Leonardo Photo Editor. I use those more than the Adobe apps.
    03-10-2016 11:01 PM
    Will check those out. Thanks for the tip.
    03-11-2016 11:55 AM