Office 365 subscription

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Do you happen to use\own the Office 365 subscription for Word, Excel, etc. on your smartphone\tablet?
If so, do you think it is worth it?

We now have a few users at work asking about this. I've been pointing them to the personal option for $69.99. But, at the rate we're going, we may have to purchase a 'corporate version' of sorts.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Personally I don't think it's worth it even remotely for me. I dislike cloud based programs and subscribing to stuff like that.

I've always been reticent to trust cloud based stuff in the past as i've seen the inherent security flaws. The latest celebrity nude leaks just reaffirms that for me. Just personal preference, obviously.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Personally I don't think it's worth it even remotely for me. I dislike cloud based programs and subscribing to stuff like that.

I've always been reticent to trust cloud based stuff in the past as i've seen the inherent security flaws. The latest celebrity nude leaks just reaffirms that for me. Just personal preference, obviously.
I like using cloud based apps. It gives me somewhere to store my photos, videos and gifs. I don't have any...um..selfies, so if someone wants to download my cat's pictures and what not, they are welcome. But I do use strong passwords.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I have the office 365 that also includes 1 TB of storage for 5 people and a downloadable versions of office for 5 people. That includes PC or macs, phones and tablets. All for 99 a year.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73