Cradle of Empires - new adventurous match-3 game

Awem_Games

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

We're Awem Games, an independent casual game developer from Belarus. We would appreciate your feedback on our latest iOS game Cradle of Empires, the most adventurous match-3 game on the App Store!

main-banner-980x320_2.jpg

Cradle of Empires is rather an adventure with lots of match-3 gameplay, than a puzzle with a hint of adventure. Completing match-3 levels, collecting resources and numerous collection items, constructing and upgrading the city, solving quests, and a unique bonus system that helps the player work out his own strategy, is only a means to uncover a great adventure with rich story and bright characters!

Cradle of Empires Features:
- A unique mix of match-3 puzzle, adventure and city builder never seen before
- All-new bonus system including amulets, totems, artifacts and more to help you choose your own gameplay tactics
- Original twists on classical Match-3 featuring six new modes of play
- Fairy-tale inspired story line with unexpected twists, interesting quests, and lots of appealing characters
- Additional content coming in updates with new quests, buildings, characters and civilizations
- Mesmerizing hand drawn graphics and original music

Website

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id738480930?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

We're looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the game and maybe receiving some recommendations on its improvement. We would really appreciate any of them. You can contact us at social@awem.com.

Thanks a lot,
Awem Team

Last edited by a moderator:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…:)

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore.com

As Team Leader on the forums, I want to thank you for sharing your application with our community. It's developers like you, that make this place special. Everyday it's something new and enjoyable.

Thanks again.

enemy_mime

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I used to spend countless hours playing a game with similar mechanics, can't quite remember its name though (bummer). I'll be sure to give your game a try since it looks quite nice. Good luck!

Awem_Games

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…:)
Thanks a lot for your kind words about [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/US/app/id738480930?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Cradle of Empires[/URL]! Thank you for appreciating our work! We promise to return the favor with tons of great improvements :)

Awem_Games

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for sharing your app with the iMore community. Good luck with your app.
You are welcome! It is very encouraging to see that you are involved so much into the game process and our dedicated team of developers will certainly appreciate it. If you have any additional questions or suggestions please don't hesitate to contact us! Have a great day!

Awem_Games

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore.com

As Team Leader on the forums, I want to thank you for sharing your application with our community. It's developers like you, that make this place special. Everyday it's something new and enjoyable.

Thanks again.

Hello, John!
Thanks a lot for your kind words about Cradle of Empires! Thanks a lot for your kind words about Cradle of Empires! Please let us know that you think about the game.

Awem_Games

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I used to spend countless hours playing a game with similar mechanics, can't quite remember its name though (bummer). I'll be sure to give your game a try since it looks quite nice. Good luck!

Thanks a lot for your kind words about Cradle of Empires! Thank you for appreciating our work! We promise to return the favor with tons of great improvements!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner