motor racing - new game

Status
Not open for further replies.

freegame

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Description
Motor racing is the game for the speed enthusiasts. Fast and difficult, it will bring to you an exciting experience.
The game is really hard, so it is a big challenge for you to conquer.
Select suitable version for your device: FREE Version (suitable for the average and low machine configuration, however the images still very sharp) and HD version (the same as FREE version, except extremely sharp images even in full
HD phone or tablet.
iOS_motoracing.png

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/motor-racing-hd/id881310059?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/motor-racing-free/id881310807?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Last edited by a moderator:

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore.com

As Team Leader on the forums, I want to thank you for sharing your application with our community. It's developers like you, that make this place special. Everyday it's something new and enjoyable.

Thanks again.

TCfromKY

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
I like racing games too. Can someone besides the developer who has downloaded it provide a little feedback on how they like it? Thanks in advance.

Wildleaf

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
I don't understand why everyone is saying thank you and don't write reviews directly about the game...
So here is my feedback:
1. Game mechanics implemented well, controls and gameplay are good too.
2. When I clicked on a beautiful icon with a motorcyclist I wanted to see the same beautiful game, but its not. The Internet is full of different free gamekits, use one of it.

Bringing the results of my personal opinions:
You have a good game with great potential, but you need to decorate it.

I sincerely wish you good luck, thank you for sharing.

Diveo Media

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
Awful game! Replay button stays beyond the ad bar. Graphics is horrible. Gameplay is too simple. Sound design at zero level.
I can understand that you made this game for earning money, but let be honest: there are no chances for this game. I give it 1 star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit