Hi,
    I would like to recommend my app which generates cool looking Cloud from the words most used in tweets from people you are following on Twitter.

Take one look at this Cloud and see what is happening, what is important and what is most discussed now on Twitter. You can also see who is the most active user. This cloud is updated in real time. You can see the newest tweets in a new way.

TweetsCloud first app for IPad to generate Cloud Tag from tweets-tweetscloudtagscreen.jpg

https://itunes.apple.com/pl/app/twee...mUvbUpU2135264

Promo codes - TweetsCloud:
    ANYEH93KNMNW
    P9YH34EM6NKE

Regards,
    Luke
    11-17-2013 11:12 AM
    Thank for sharing the app with IMore, pretty sure the members will check it out and give you plenty of feed back. Please take a moment and read App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums . Thank you again and good luck with the app.
    11-17-2013 11:17 AM
    Thanks for sharing, best of luck with your App :-)
    11-17-2013 11:38 AM
    Welcome to iMore and this is a really cool word generator. I think you will get a lot of interest from here and once again thank you for being part of iMore.
    11-17-2013 08:39 PM
    Cool, I snagged the second code. When my iPad Mini shows up, I'll play with it some and see how it is.
    11-18-2013 08:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD