Best apps for iPhone and iPad suggestions

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Is there a good mail app out there that you recommend? Got Mailbox but not at Inbox Zero. Got Sparrow, but discontinued. So, is there a good app there besides the built in app?

I have seven email clients that I have used over the years but I always end up going back to the Apple mail.app. All the other apps are hamstrung one way or another by Apple and lack the full functionality of your phone integration with other apps. One won't have printing another won't have landscape view another one won't have clickable links to add dates to your calendar the list goes on, the Apple built-in mail is the best for all around functionality especially if you're jailbroken and you can add extra features.

shrinivason

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: Best Photography apps for iPhone and iPad on iOS 6 [2013]

I like Future Scheduler app.

mzl.isrcwtiy.320x480-75.jpg

How many times I forget to send an important Text Message or an Email because I was too busy with just another chaotic day in office? That's why I use Future Scheduler to schedule my Phone Calls, Text Message, Email, Social Media update (Facebook/Twitter).I can create alerts with an easy and intuitive interface, set recurrence and that’s pretty much it.

John Zeledon

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
Ok so newbie here, but I love this idea. So I work with my company CoreVia Inc. and we are trying to shake up remote desktop apps because currently, they all are really more hassle than waster. We launched a Kickstarter and so far, we are doing really well, people have really liked us and the Kickstarter community really is helping us out as we show them our app vs other competitors.

So here's a big one for you. How about CoreVia (my company) vs Splashtop vs LogMeIn vs Jump for easiest to us Remote Desktop App?

You can check out our new apps Kickstarter here (we are already at $7,600!):
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coreviainc/corevia-connect-a-whole-new-way-to-connect-to-your
Here's a Youtube Video:

Here's your download link:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/corevia-connect/id583778747?mt=8&uo=4

Coco Bonbon

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi, its really great idea for getting suggestions. I am new user of iPhone and loving it.
I have very interesting business card scanner and phonebook apps called Neo Phonebook. Its really very innovative and truly a time saver.
Neo Phonebook is positioned for young professional who just entered the workforce. More details about features : Neo Phonebook (available now in App Store) - YouTube
and here is your download link for itunes AppStore: http://yoz.io/r/cfZ9f

coppermobile

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

You will definitely like this new app 333's, the latest and very entertaining dice game now available on the app store.

333?s is the evolution of dice games personified?better graphics, more realistic gameplay, an innovative scoring system, and ultimately, the most fun, new dice game in the app store. Most importantly, it can appeal to a broad range of digital gaming enthusiasts improving the chances for widespread adoption.

Feel free to check out the game in the following video:
Roll-On's 333s, dice game for iPhone and iPad - YouTube

You can also download 333?s from https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/333s/id628531931?mt=8&at=10l3Vy.

For just $0.99, users can play this highly addictive game that gives them a chance to test both their strategy skills and luck!

SydneyMum

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Best App for painting your property visualiser - Paint My Place app! I'm using this on my iPhone to try out different paint colors on my house and just love it!
Best App for IM - Kik!

Alice Laquisha

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
I like to suggest m.wiz, Sleep Application, Happy Tunes, Seasons and I, Black and White Scanner, 3D Stereogram, Numfeud, Conojo Whiteboard apps for you. Lets try these and enjoy!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro