iPad won’t charge on 12 W original charger but charging on 5 W iPhone charger.

aamirkhan2019

Jan 23, 2019
Visit site
Why is that, sometimes iPad charges on 12W charger and then not.
I bought the iPad air back in 2013 or 14 and the charger i am using it is which came with the box.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
So if I understand correctly, your iPad will charge when you use a 5W USB Power Adapter, but not the 12? If that is the case, then I would think that there is something wrong with the 12W charger.

aamirkhan2019

Jan 23, 2019
Visit site
So if I understand correctly, your iPad will charge when you use a 5W USB Power Adapter, but not the 12? If that is the case, then I would think that there is something wrong with the 12W charger.

Then it shouldn’t charge for even once if the charger has issue. I mostly charge the devices with 12 W it charges the devices quickly. Sometimes it won’t charge and beside this issue when the device is being charged by unlocking or typing it automatically types the random words while charging. Why is that?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Then it shouldn’t charge for even once if the charger has issue. I mostly charge the devices with 12 W it charges the devices quickly. Sometimes it won’t charge and beside this issue when the device is being charged by unlocking or typing it automatically types the random words while charging. Why is that?

I wish I knew! You might consider a visit to the Genius Bar if there is an Apple Store near you. If not, try contacting Apple iPad Support.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
If the brick has been dropped, hit, slammed, etc., it could develop an intermittent issue. Most likely it's either good or bad, but there can be exceptions.

Can you charge anything else with the same brick, and if so, do you get the same result?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711