Got one for my 90 yr. old uncle for xmas. He doesn't leave house often but uses ipad a lot. Would like to get a cheap cover for it in case he drops it. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
    PS Where would I purchase one?
    12-30-2015 07:41 AM
    Many places to purchase covers for an iPad with a quick Google search or at an Apple Store. Personally the one I like the best are the covers from Apple. The Smart Case in particular. I realize you want cheap, but this case is worth every penny. It has multiple purposes which is what makes it such a nice case. It can be used as a stand, it wakes the iPad up when you open the cover, It is also a thicker case which will offer the ultimate protection for the iPad. I have a couple iPad's in my home and all are in this case since new. All the iPad's still look new because of the cases.
    12-30-2015 10:52 AM
    Thanks for quick response. I think what you said makes sense. I will be checking out the Apple Store. Thanks Again.
    12-31-2015 05:41 AM
    I have a Targus case that holds the iPad in place and acts as a stand as well. It will protect the iPad against minor drops and has a strap to keep it closed. Here's a link on Amazon, they have other colors as well.
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B012BQA24O...mUvbUpU2677125
    melmurphy likes this.
    01-05-2016 11:03 PM