iMessage

Mark Hall3

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
iMessage not staying activated on my iPad! It works occasionally, but often disconnects and request my Apple log on! I often repeat this madness 6 or more times a day, usually giving up, with the conclusion that iMessage is broken at least on my IPad Air! I have done a reboot, a networks reset! Please help, I am running the latest software 9.0.2.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
If it keeps asking for your password then you should completely sign out of it in Settings - Messages - Send & Receive. Tap on your Apple ID at the top and sign out. Once signed out, sign back in.

Mark Hall3

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
In settings it will take several minutes to verify my info, sometimes it will connect, other times it will say "can not connect to Apple server" but even if it connects it will not remain connected for any length of time?? Don't know??

Mark Hall3

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Yes I was so happy to see the fix in 9.0.2, but it didn't patch my bug!! It was working, but a little sluggish before the major 9.0. Update! But nothing like now, it's unusable now! Also, my pad disconnects from my WIFI Periodically! I just contributed that to a weak broadband internet! However my iPhone stays connected and iMessage works flawlessly on my iPhone

Mark Hall3

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Oh well! First issue I've ever had with any Apple Update! I feel like doing a hard reset and starting from scratch, without any backup! What do you think??

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro