Hi all.

Had the pad 18 months ish with no problems at all. Today I went to download my newspaper and it wouldn't update.

Tried the updater and says "Unable to check for updates. An error occurred while checking for a software update"

I went into the App store and it's like I have no internet. Everything is there but all grey boxes. If I click on get the circle comes up and then nothing. I went to the homescreen and the icon is there but just says "waiting" Then nothing happens.

Scrolled a billion posts and in the end I decided to back it all up which I did and did a system reset.

Now all back to original settings. I logged back into Icloud and It put all my apps back on but they are all greyed out and when I click on them I just get "waiting"

So now I have no idea what to try next?? Any help would be much appreciated

TIA
    09-02-2015 07:47 PM
    Do you actually have Internet access? Have you checked and double-checked the settings? Are you on a family share plan where the administrator has restricted your App Store access?
    09-02-2015 09:09 PM
    Hi. Internet is working fine, Am at home. Been through all settings and factory reboot. No family share. All very odd really. Cheers.
    09-03-2015 06:34 AM