Nope. Don't think I will, never been an iPad fan. I bought a MacBook retina in February which is like my iPad but better
    Hiri89 and ladyc0524 like this.
    10-14-2014 12:58 AM
    I have the original iPad mini. I've been waiting to see what the new iPad Air will have, so yes, I'm upgrading.
    10-14-2014 09:56 AM
    I can't see it being worthwhile over the ipad Air I have now and only use it for a few things..
    jmr1015 likes this.
    10-14-2014 01:48 PM
    I would like to because I wanted the 128 GB version and LTE which I don't have on my current Air. I will have to figure out how I'm going to pay for it though. I just ordered the iPhone 6 Plus. I don't know if I want to spend another grand to replace a device that works just fine. But we will see. If I do, I will be keeping it for a while.

Sent from my iPad Air using Swype and Tapatalk
    I feel you. It's a shame that apple keeps presenting the new products almost at the same time. It makes it hard to upgrade all the devices at once hahah. I spent 500 on the plus. Including the leather case and the apple care plus. Ugh!!!! I want the new iPad so bad haha. And I'll be buying the Apple watch as well so I think I'm gonna save up some money for that instead.
    10-16-2014 12:25 AM
    No. Very happy with my iPad Air
    10-16-2014 01:31 AM
    On a mobile sharing plan the best way to buy an iPad is to buy an iPhone first by adding a line. Sell iPhone. Put that sim in iPad. And then simply change your plan online. By change I mean like from 10 to 12 gbs so that the line is converted automatically. You then have an iPad line on contract at 10 a month. Change it back to 10gb afterwards.

Btw. This is also the best way to buy any new iOS device on a sharing plan. At least on Verizon. Always buy subsidized by adding a line. Keep your phone lines out of contract at 15 a month. Your iPad lines are the ones on contract. Cancel iPad lines as they expire.

Stay away from edge. Currently I have 3 iPad lines. Two iPads and one is in child's iPhone 5. It's basically a lte iPod touch. Data only. Next year I buy another iPhone by adding a line. Concert it to an iPad line. Cancel an old iPad line.

Btw. This is reason enough to own at least one lte iPad. Being able convert lines.
    Last edited by cardfan; 10-16-2014 at 03:17 AM.
    10-16-2014 03:06 AM
    Yep!
    iPad Air and accessories are already up for sale locally.

**Edit
    ...and it is sold, in one day ('course doesn't hurt that I basically give our stuff away)
    iPad Air 2 on its way tomorrow.
    weeeee
    Last edited by END; 10-16-2014 at 10:35 PM.
    10-16-2014 03:21 AM
    lmaoim obssesed with apple too! I've only had the iPad for 3 months and I'm so weak!!! i don't know if I'm gonna be able to not buy it ahhan
    Sell your old one to compensate for the new one.
    10-17-2014 05:09 PM
    On a mobile sharing plan the best way to buy an iPad is to buy an iPhone first by adding a line. Sell iPhone. Put that sim in iPad. And then simply change your plan online. By change I mean like from 10 to 12 gbs so that the line is converted automatically. You then have an iPad line on contract at 10 a month. Change it back to 10gb afterwards.

Btw. This is also the best way to buy any new iOS device on a sharing plan. At least on Verizon. Always buy subsidized by adding a line. Keep your phone lines out of contract at 15 a month. Your iPad lines are the ones on contract. Cancel iPad lines as they expire.

Stay away from edge. Currently I have 3 iPad lines. Two iPads and one is in child's iPhone 5. It's basically a lte iPod touch. Data only. Next year I buy another iPhone by adding a line. Concert it to an iPad line. Cancel an old iPad line.

Btw. This is reason enough to own at least one lte iPad. Being able convert lines.
    Looking above, you state buy an iPhone first by adding a line, then sell the iPhone. You still have to buy the iPad. You can buy a subsidized iPad from Verizon. Why jump thru the iPhone hoops? I assume the difference in selling the iPhone for a profit is greater than the subsidized price of the iPad?
    10-17-2014 05:12 PM
    Well I have iPads already. Lol. But yes. A phone sub is 450. They aren't going to give u that on an iPad. You should be able to profit 400 at least from the phone sale. Apply that to price of iPad.

And if u can find the Plus then you should get more than you typically would.
    10-17-2014 05:35 PM
    Upgrading from a Retina Mini. I only got 16 GB at the time I bought it, plus I would like a bigger screen, so I decided to go with a 64 GB Air 2 this year. Probably won't upgrade to next year's iPads though.
    10-20-2014 08:51 PM
    I'm trying to sell my 64GB Air LTE (locally) for $700.

It's not so much the Specs, I love how light the Air 2 is and Touch ID is a must.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
    11-12-2014 12:04 AM
    Touch ID and two gigs of RAM finally. Makes it a tempting proposition.

I'm waiting another year -- the original Air treats me well.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    11-16-2014 07:19 PM
    I did upgrade to the Air 2 and returned it a few weeks later. Other than the better camera which I wouldn't use, and speed bump from the higher processor I didn't see where it was worth the $850. that I paid for it. I ended up turning off the new Touch ID feature as it never worked as well as it does on my iPhone 6 and 6 Plus and I just found it awkward to use on a larger device such as the iPad. Also, after using it for a few days I didn't like how thin Apple made it. I prefer the thickness and weight of my Air 1 which I am now using again. I'll wait till next year and see what the next Gen. have to offer.
    Last edited by Eileen89; 11-18-2014 at 09:07 AM.
    shaleem likes this.
    11-18-2014 08:56 AM
    I doubt it. I'm satisfied with my air1 .....
    Eileen89 likes this.
    11-18-2014 01:43 PM
    I upgraded and I'm glad I did. It was worth every penny
    11-18-2014 02:27 PM
    Yes, I sort of HAD to upgrade. I had the iPad 2. After I upgraded to iOS 8, the darn thing constantly crashed. That update should not have rolled out to the iPad 2. Due to a series of changing computers and not hooking up to iTunes on my current computer, I didn't have a way that I could figure out to downgrade back to iOS 7. So after trying a factory reset and fresh install of iOS 8 that didn't work, I traded it in, along with my old iPhone 4S during Best Buy's current sale of $100, threw in a reward certificate and saved over $300 on a new iPad Air 2. Of course, now I have to buy a new keyboard case....
    11-30-2014 08:22 PM
    I have the iPad mini and I don't think I'll be upgrading for another year or two. It's mostly just a device for Netflix, YouTube, and some web browsing at home or on a plane. I don't have much reason to upgrade until this one doesn't run well anymore.
    11-30-2014 08:24 PM
    I upgraded and I'm glad I did. It was worth every penny
    A8X and 2GB of RAM. Worth every penny. The Air 2 is far superior to all other iPad models. It's not even close.
    12-28-2014 12:48 PM
    This is my first iPad (Air2) and I will probably do the every other year upgrade like I've decided to do with my iPhones (current 5s)....next in line iPhone 6s (2015), so every year I will have some type of new Apple iDevice.....SMILE
    12-28-2014 12:57 PM
    Have the 4 and it is still going strong, so not thinking so.
    Got my 4 and its great.. no need to upgrade it..
    01-19-2015 10:10 AM
    No I have the first iPad Air.It works great.The only thing I would have likedis Touch ID.
    03-12-2015 05:43 AM
47 12