Do you think you will upgrade ?

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
to the new iPad?

If it has more ram and have 4k and true multitasking i will do it!!! tho i just got the iPad air 3 months ago :(

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I won't because I don't use my current iPad enough to justify getting another one.

DudeThatsErin

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Nope. I love my iPad. They would need to come out with something truly impressive for me to give up this baby. (it is the iPad Air 32GB Model...I think?...wanted the 64 or 128GB models but no where around me at the time had them in stock and I am impatient lol)

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Yes. Only because I 3 have grand-daughters that fight over using the other 2 iPads, 3 (my old one) and 4 (wife's), to use them.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I don't think so. I have the air and it works fine. I usually skip a generation with the iPads. Had 1st 3rd and now the air.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I'll definitely want to but I'm going to try to holding off this time. I have the iPad Air. But I'm probably going to want the Watch and not sure if hubby's tolerance of my Apple obsession will extend to a new iPhone, iPad and watch.

Yeah I'm with you. They do tolerate a lot tho

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I'll definitely want to but I'm going to try to holding off this time. I have the iPad Air. But I'm probably going to want the Watch and not sure if hubby's tolerance of my Apple obsession will extend to a new iPhone, iPad and watch.

lmaoim obssesed with apple too! I've only had the iPad for 3 months and I'm so weak!!! i don't know if I'm gonna be able to not buy it :( ahhan

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Nope. After spending $1249 on my 6+, no thanks. Plus I have an iPad air that I never use, so I have it to my cousin so nah

Last edited:

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
I have no plans to upgrade. My iPad Air does everything I need it to. I also doubt the new iPad will have incredibly different specs than the iPhone 6 Plus. I see TouchID making its way to the iPad, and a thinner lighter design. A slightly beefed up A8 processor. Possibly a better camera. Will the new iPad get a higher resolution RetinaHD display? I don't know. 2gb of ram? Doubtful, unless Apple thinks it absolutely needs 2gb to maintain the proper experience and performance.

At this point, there isn't much I could think of, that Apple realistically would put in the next iPad, that would make me have to upgrade from my Air. But Apple could surprise us. We'll see.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I will around my birthday in January. Happy birthday to me!!!:party::dancing::party:

This has been an expensive tech year.:cant-watch:

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I'll probably buy my husband one for Christmas (assuming he wants one) and I'll give my dad my iPad air and I'll probably upgrade to the new one.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Nope: I have the iPad Air 128 GB, it took the update to IOS 8 beautifully, it works like a charm, so if it ain't broken, don't fix it. I have fantastic battery life, great speed, plenty of storage, it's mah babay, don't mess with it.