My iPad is the reason I'm not upgrading to the iPhone 6

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I don't know if you are talking to me, but I still am not sure if it was the right thing to do to get the iPhone 6 plus. Yes I want it, but I know that I don't need it. My 5S is flawless and works very well. I haven't had any complaints about it. I'm going to give the 6 plus a few days, I should be able to determine whether or not I'm going to keep it. Feels strange to wait for something this long and then decide not to keep it after a few days. But that's going to be the case. We will see.

Sent from my iPad Air using Swype and Tapatalk

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully you keep it! It really is a great device and will work well with your iPad. I've read on these forums that people now use their iPads less because of the 6+. This might not be the case for you but it is worth noting. Anyways I plan to pick up a new iPad when they release it just because they serve different purposes for me. But personally I couldn't go back to a 4" screen after using my 6+. Good luck!

IgorKat

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
Same here, my iPad Air became my primary device and 5s is still awesome enough so I don't want to change it. 6s will probably be my next iPhone.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Same here, my iPad Air became my primary device and 5s is still awesome enough so I don't want to change it. 6s will probably be my next iPhone.

Welcome to iMore. I feel the same way. My iPad Air2 has become my primary device and my 5s is still in prestine condition so I will probably wait until the next wave of iPhones are released whatever the next name/number will be. All things are subject to change though.....SMILE

jianrong

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
Hahaha. I had ipad 3 at home but rarely use and not own by me. 6 plus had been good so far this year. Coming from Note 2 and Note 4. Big screen phone. This was my second iphone product. Long gone the days of Nokia.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Still stuck on my iPad Air. Don't have the desire to replace this thing thus far. It has been the most solid performing device I have ever owned.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anon(9179520)

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
The opposite applies to me. My iPhone 6+ is the reason I am not upgrading my iPad Air to iPad Air 2. The main differences between the two iPads are the fingerprint sensor, and NFC chip. Both I get from my 6+.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro