Be advised kavaj cases

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
I ordered a case from them from amazon wich is from there store I never took it off my iPad ever. I took it off today to clean my iPad really good because it needed it and I found this. I took my iPad to Apple store they said the leather stained the ipad I asked how ? They had no idea but if I never took it off my iPad it's only thing could have happen. I'm very very upset after all positive reviews I read about the. I would advise anyone rethink getting one of these. This is also what it looks like after kind person at apple cleaned it up best they could.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    931.7 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    988 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 44

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Well I wanted to post a update about this incident. The company has seen this posting I made about there product and negative review. They have offered to send me 100$ for my discoloration of my iPad as small apology. I'm still upset but the company going this distance makes me feel better.

Celandine

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
No problem I just want everyone b informed it's not as bad now since apple employee cleaned it up for me I'll proably get skin or decal whatever there called won't look so horrible

Glad they were able to help you. Personally I love my Kavaj case. Had it on my original Mini and when I upgraded to the Mini2, I (obviously) had to remove it from the case to put the new device in it. Didnt notice any markings or discoloration on the Mini and it protected it fabulously.

I believe you might have had an isolated incident.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Glad they were able to help you. Personally I love my Kavaj case. Had it on my original Mini and when I upgraded to the Mini2, I (obviously) had to remove it from the case to put the new device in it. Didnt notice any markings or discoloration on the Mini and it protected it fabulously.
I believe you might have had an isolated incident.

Well they haven't done anything yet I'm still waiting, and I'm bummed because I really liked my case but after this I ama afraid use anything leather again. :-(

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
I wanna post another update. The company has really gone out of there way make me feel happy and very satisfied customer. They instructed me to buy new ipad let them know cost of selling it on eBay shipping fees and all they paid me the difference they really went out of there way make things right great company

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox