I need some help with my ipad air

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I recently bought an ipad air, it was working perfectly since i bought it around 2 weeks ago but now the apps are crashing, including Safari and games.

Idk why it started kicking me out of the apps. I even closed all the applications on multitasking but the problem seems to persist.

How can i fix it?

Thanksssss

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Easiest way to resolve this is plug your iPad into iTunes and restore the device. This will download the software to your computer and then kick the old software off your ipad and give you a new version of the software in case something got uploaded wrong the first time. I promise you that's what apple will tell you to do. Been there before.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Hawk has a good suggestion - but we really need more information.

What version of iOS are you running, which apps specifically (aside from Safari) are crashing. If Safari crashes, which website is it happening on, or does it happen on various sites? Have you tried turning off the iPad?

Keep us posted.

I recently bought an ipad air, it was working perfectly since i bought it around 2 weeks ago but now the apps are crashing, including Safari and games.

Idk why it started kicking me out of the apps. I even closed all the applications on multitasking but the problem seems to persist.

How can i fix it?

Thanksssss

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
My ipad has the latest ios7 update. I updated it the day i got it. Apps such as plants vs zombies (both of them), pdf reader, safari (even imore kicks me out of safari sometimes), evernote, and itunes store. It was perfectly fine until a day or two that it started crashing. I play pvsz every single day since i bought this ipad and it never happened before. It was all suddenly.

Another question, i guess i have borrowed my computer to several ppl in the past and everytime i open itunes store on the ipad it keeps asking me to login to different ppl's apple ids. Seriously... Its so annoying. Even my ex's apple id is there and it keeps asking me to put the password. How can i delete all those accounts permanently ?

Thanks!!!!!

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Sounds like you got a big mess there... I would make sure your data is backed up to iCloud (your iTunes account) and then perform a full reset.

Restore your backup & see if the issues are resolved.

I would not let anyone use my Air or computer, but that's a whole separate issue. ;)

_-TechnologyTwitt-_
iPad Air / Space Gray / 16GB
T-Mobile * 5GB Data

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Sounds like you got a big mess there... I would make sure your data is backed up to iCloud (your iTunes account) and then perform a full reset.

Restore your backup & see if the issues are resolved.

I would not let anyone use my Air or computer, but that's a whole separate issue. ;)

_-TechnologyTwitt-_
iPad Air / Space Gray / 16GB
T-Mobile * 5GB Data

Thanks. Ill restore it. I hope it fixes the several apple ids that i have on my ipad. Idk how to remove them!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73