What features do you like about the iPad Air?

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I like the redesigned chassis, the A7 and M7 processors which make surfing the web, watching movies, and using apps a breeze, and the software iOS 7, among other things. I just wish it had Touch I.D. in the first place!

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s 64 GB, using VZW 4G LTE and running iOS 7.1 .

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Pretty much the same. A7 with M7 and iOS 7 are the reasons I like it. The design though, is absolutely stunning. That's why I like it :)

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
First & foremost for me is it's speed. I'm coming from the original mini and everything from mail, web searching, launching apps, etc is very much more instant than the delayed seconds on the mini.

_-TechnologyTwitt-_
_____ iPad Air ______

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
The design. I like the design of the iPad mini/iPod touch 5G so was happy to see it make it's way to the air.

Sent from my iPod touch using iMore Forums

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I like everything about the iPad Air. It is the perfect tablet to me. It is very fast and versatile. I love the screen too.

Sent from my iPad Air using iMore Forums

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I like that it's way lighter than my old ipad 4. The keyboard is also way better, I no longer have typos. It definitely is faster. And now it fits in any bag, any purse easily. I bought a stylus from Amazon and I can write on it with Good Notes like I used to on my now defunct Galaxy Note Pro. Except it's way easier to handle because if the size and weight.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums