After a week or so on my new iPad Air...

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I FREAKING LOVE IT!!!

It's light. Even with the smart case on, it's really light, I can hold it in one hand for hours with no problems.
Awesome battery life.
Beautiful display, even when I forget my reading glasses, it's crisp enough for my eyes.
Fabulous keyboard, no typos.

Yesterday I had to be away from home overnight, I took my iPad with me. Apple maps brought me to the hotel quickly, I looked up restaurants and got directions easily.
Used Pages to edit a bunch of documents, do some work.
Accessed documents quickly during a meeting.
FaceTime was perfect.
The hotel had really crappy movies so I fired up the Netflix app and watched what I wanted instead.
Emailed and imessaged back and forth with no glitches.
Treated myself to some well deserved online shopping.

Drove home listening to my music.

The iPad Air is a huge improvement from my old iPad 4, no doubt about that.
Not missing my destroyed Galaxy Note Pro after all. :D

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I love mine as well. I have had it for a few months. But it has become my go to device for just about everything. I have it set up with the Zagg Folio Bluetooth keyboard. I use it for iMessage, reading, watching videos, listening to music, social networking, emails, office work, and perusing forums. When I get home, the iPhone is put on the charger and I pick up my iPad. Having the bluetooth keyboard has made all the difference to me. It makes everything faster and easier. The only thing that I don't use my iPad for is gaming. I really don't play anything other than Words With Friends.

Sent from my iPad Air using iMore Forums

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner