What case(s) do you have for your iPad Air?

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I have four for my iPad Air. List is as follows:

Apple leather Smart Case Product (Red)

Apple leather Smart Case Brown/Tan

Apple leather Smart Cade Black

Zagg KeysFolio Black

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s 64 GB or Space Grey iPad Air 128 GB WiFi + Cellular. Both devices using VZW 4G LTE and running iOS 7.1 .

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Zagg KeysFolio Black

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s 64 GB or Space Grey iPad Air 128 GB WiFi + Cellular. Both devices using VZW 4G LTE and running iOS 7.1 .

You have a lot of cases for your Air. I just have the Anker keyboard case. I was thinking of getting a sleeve for it to go in, but haven't gotten around to getting one yet.

Sent from my iPad Air. Simply better than the rest.

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site

Zagg KeysFolio Black

Looking to sell the red smart case?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
My wife is using the Logitech UltraThin Keyboard Cover.
I only have the iPad2. �� but let's see how long before I give in & get the Air.
Good Luck

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Product red Apple Smart case but I also like to use it nude a lot like I am now. It's the only case I've had for it.

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I use a ZAGGKeys Cover. I love having the laptop form factor on the Air. Although using it has kind of made me wish I had a Macbook Air...go figure lol

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I use a ZAGGKeys Cover. I love having the laptop form factor on the Air. Although using it has kind of made me wish I had a Macbook Air...go figure lol

I had the Zagg Folio keyboard and really liked everything about it with the exception that it wasn't really stable. Seemed very top heavy and always wobbled too much when on a desk or in my lap. Have you experienced the same with your ZaggKeys Cover?

Sent from my iPad Air. Simply better than the rest.

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
It is top heavy but the grip is really secure. It free stands on my desk with no problem. I watch video a lot that way.

Sent from my iPod Touch (5th Gen) using Tapatalk