show us the spider!!

Joking,maybe dont. The iPad Air is an awesome device, well done. Did your son like the surprise?
    07-04-2014 05:57 AM
    No way.
    I mean... never say never, but I do love my Blackberry Q10, it does what it does without a glitch, it's perfect.
    No worries, I was teasing because I know you from CB which is why I used the .

Yup I do love my Q10. That keyboard is a dream. All devices have their own strengths.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, AWESOME Gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk
    07-04-2014 06:32 AM

I'm not much of a "gotta get the latest newest thing" kinda person, I don't particularly care about the fingerprint thing either, I just want a tablet that works well for my needs.
    And my needs include work, school and play.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums
    With Apple products, you don't have to really have the latest and greatest to be happy. I know a lot of people who still have iPhone 4s and 4Ss; iPad 2s and 3s that are very happy. One of the things about Android that I still don't like. After a year, performance goes down significantly. Your iPad Air will be good to you for the next three years most likely.

Sent from my iPad Air. Simply better than the rest.
    07-04-2014 07:47 AM
    Did the spider at least die?

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    07-04-2014 07:51 AM
    I agree, Apple products do have better longevity. My husband is very happy with his ipad4, he has no plan to get a new one anytime soon.
    And NO, the spider didn't die, it ran away. I do not want to know where, lol.

07-04-2014 09:33 AM
    I agree, Apple products do have better longevity. My husband is very happy with his ipad4, he has no plan to get a new one anytime soon.
    And NO, the spider didn't die, it ran away. I do not want to know where, lol.

Do. Not. Try. Again.

Sent from Blue 32 using Tapatalk Pro.
    07-04-2014 04:41 PM
    Kill it then take a picture next time lol

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    07-04-2014 05:22 PM
32 12