I am able to see my normal Google calendar on my iPad with no problems. However, when I add a special calendar through Google (specifically sports schedules) I am not able to see it on my iPad air. I have deleted the new calendar and re added it and that didn't work. I have removed my Google calendar completely from my iPad and then signed in again, still didn't work. Any help is appreciated.
    06-27-2014 11:48 AM
    Visit the following page from your device's mobile browser: https://www.google.com/calendar/syncselect
    After logging in, check the sports calendars you want to sync with your i-device and then go from there. In less than 10 seconds after you logout, you will see the Google sports calendar(s) in the native Calendar app. Yes, it works. I synced a Miami Hurricanes football schedule while logged into Google on my MacBook, then I followed the above directions. That sports calendar is indeed listed in my Calendar app on my iPhone.
    06-27-2014 04:47 PM
    I should have been more clear in my original post. When I am logged into my Google calendar on my desktop I am able to see my sports calendars. However, on my iPad I only see my normal calendar (things that I input manually). The sports calendars that I check mark are showing on the desktop but not pulling through to my iPad.
    06-28-2014 10:47 AM
    I should have been more clear in my original post. When I am logged into my Google calendar on my desktop I am able to see my sports calendars. However, on my iPad I only see my normal calendar (things that I input manually). The sports calendars that I check mark are showing on the desktop but not pulling through to my iPad.
    If you follow the instructions above, your sports calendars will sync over to your iPad.
    06-28-2014 10:51 AM
    Thank you that worked this time. I am sure that it was my error previously.
    06-28-2014 11:02 AM
    Thank you that worked this time. I am sure that it was my error previously.
    You're very welcome, and I'm glad it worked out for you. Take care and have a great weekend...
    06-28-2014 11:03 AM