How can I get my subscribed Google calendars to sync to my i-Device?

got berry

May 28, 2012
Visit site
I am able to see my normal Google calendar on my iPad with no problems. However, when I add a special calendar through Google (specifically sports schedules) I am not able to see it on my iPad air. I have deleted the new calendar and re added it and that didn't work. I have removed my Google calendar completely from my iPad and then signed in again, still didn't work. Any help is appreciated.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Visit the following page from your device's mobile browser: https://www.google.com/calendar/syncselect
After logging in, check the sports calendars you want to sync with your i-device and then go from there. In less than 10 seconds after you logout, you will see the Google sports calendar(s) in the native Calendar app. Yes, it works. I synced a Miami Hurricanes football schedule while logged into Google on my MacBook, then I followed the above directions. That sports calendar is indeed listed in my Calendar app on my iPhone.

got berry

May 28, 2012
Visit site
I should have been more clear in my original post. When I am logged into my Google calendar on my desktop I am able to see my sports calendars. However, on my iPad I only see my normal calendar (things that I input manually). The sports calendars that I check mark are showing on the desktop but not pulling through to my iPad.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I should have been more clear in my original post. When I am logged into my Google calendar on my desktop I am able to see my sports calendars. However, on my iPad I only see my normal calendar (things that I input manually). The sports calendars that I check mark are showing on the desktop but not pulling through to my iPad.

If you follow the instructions above, your sports calendars will sync over to your iPad.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner