Congrats on the new iPad. After using Asus Android tablets for a couple of years, I finally took the plunge. I also have the 64gb wi-fi iPad and it gets used at least once per day. I love the display for watching videos, the quality of apps in the App Store and the overall elegance of the software. Of course, after having it for over six months, I have discovered things that I don't like, but overall I love it.
    08-01-2014 02:37 PM
    I'm on the verge of "taking the plunge" as well, just on the fence about waiting for the possible release of the Air 2 in October (or any time in the Fall for that matter).

Any thoughts on why you took the plunge when you did, vs. waiting?

Thanks.
    First off +1, enjoy your new iPad!

For me, I was moving up from a 1st Gen Nexus 7. Great little device but a bit old now. It was time! Back at the beginning of June when I bought my Air, we weren't quite being inundated with Air 2 rumors yet so it wasn't as tempting to hold out. I'm very much in the "buy when you need it" camp. Been buying tech for a long time now and if I was constantly holding out for the next best thing, I'd probably still be using my Windows 98 machine . Buying an Air today, or even the day before the Air 2 is released, is still going to leave you with a great device that will have plenty of power for several years to come.
    08-02-2014 10:23 AM
    First off +1, enjoy your new iPad!

....Buying an Air today, or even the day before the Air 2 is released, is still going to leave you with a great device that will have plenty of power for several years to come.
    I couldn't agree more. It is an excellent device.
    08-08-2014 09:14 AM
    I love the Air and rMini. Great tablets! Enjoy!
    08-08-2014 12:30 PM
29 12