Zagg Folio Bluetooth Keyboard Case for iPad Air

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I was thinking the same thing but this is a really sweet keyboard. It really protects the iPad and is so easy to remove to just use it alone. and is in my opinion the best feeling one I have tried to date.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I would think differently if I weren't able to type so well using the software keyboard. But now it just doesn't have the same appeal because I can type on it. I don't have to keep my bluetooth connected and I don't have to worry about the moderate battery drain from having the keyboard connected. The other thing too is that I can make use of the autocorrect feature. Which makes the typing experience even better.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I can also type pretty good in the keyboard but for some reason like when I'm at a meeting with a lot of notes I really like the physical keyboard.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I can also type pretty good in the keyboard but for some reason like when I'm at a meeting with a lot of notes I really like the physical keyboard.

I was also more comfortable with a physical keyboard, but over time I have gotten a lot more comfortable with the software keyboard. Gaining more confidence in it every time I use it. Soon, I think that I will prefer it. If you can make it work out with the software keyboard, it makes life a lot easier.

Jopeth

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi i'm been using this keyboard for a year now and it working on the previous ios7 but when i updated to ios8 isn't not longer working properly in "imessage" pressing "enter" key could result to new-line instead of automatically send your message and also the emoticons shortcut key is think not supported in this keyboard.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
just heads up, dont know if its local thing only. My walmart had normal normal meaning non rugged zagg keyboard case for 68$ said normally 99$

shaleem

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
I absolutely love the Zagg Folio Bluetooth case! Honestly, I can't think of anything that I don't like about it. I believe it goes for about $100 but I bought mine brand new on Amazon for around $65 if I remember correctly.

ExDeusMachina

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site
I recently purchased the zagg rugged case for ipad air and i love it.
With this case you also get the led lights, you can take the ipad out with the case and it's chock proof. If you want any pictures i'll be happy to post them.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Anyone use the Zagg SlimBook for the iPad Air? Just saw one at the store the other day and it looked sweet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oel Wingo

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
I hate the ZaggKey Folio. It does not stay connected. I am constantly having to powerdown and refresh to get it to work!! A waste of money. I don't usually post negatives, but I have really found this keyboard to be useless!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR