iPad Air problems

Jordan Ward1

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
so i have the new iPad Air running the new 7.1 update.... so i set up my iPad Air to never autolock (for my movies) and it just sits at home all day when im at school. and when i get home the battery is always dead on it. So i have watched it closly and i have relised that the ipad will randomly turn on turn on the screen.... so this is what kills the battery but i do not know why the screen will come on all day..... is there a way to fix this please..... thank you

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Do you have a lot of apps that have notifications set up? If you do, you should turn off notifications for each app. Or, you could simply turn off WiFi/and or cellular data while it's not in use so the iPad won't get any notifications pushed anyway. That's a lot of screen lighting up for the battery to die just being in standby like that.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
so i have the new iPad Air running the new 7.1 update.... so i set up my iPad Air to never autolock (for my movies) and it just sits at home all day when im at school. and when i get home the battery is always dead on it. So i have watched it closly and i have relised that the ipad will randomly turn on turn on the screen.... so this is what kills the battery but i do not know why the screen will come on all day..... is there a way to fix this please..... thank you

Notifications turn the screen on then it don't shut off that's why it's dead ...

also when watching a movie the auto lock will not lock because your watching a movie ...

Another option is power it off when you leave or turn off wifi / LTE or both

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2