What Is Missing From The iPad Air To Make You Buy The Next Generation iPad?

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I don't have the Air but I would say only thing missing is Touch ID. If I was in the market for the Air I may have waited for that.

bembol

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
You mean....mavericks on your iPad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that would be a game changer. Though the average user would probably hate it.

ಠ益ಠ

It's the reason why I downgraded from 128GB LTE to 64GB Wi-Fi, I can't spend over $1k on an "iPod."

If this is impossible, why can't we get SIM cards on MacBook Air/Pro? This is the reason why I never got into laptops .

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
The iPad Air is as close as a perfect Apple tablet as they could have gone. The only thing I would like to see added is touchiD on one. That would top it off.

Last edited:

jeilders

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I think I would like to see more RAM and the starting price of $499 include 32G instead of 16.

Sent from my iPad Air using iMore Forums

Last edited:

cinematicme

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
It's the reason why I downgraded from 128GB LTE to 64GB Wi-Fi, I can't spend over $1k on an "iPod."

If this is impossible, why can't we get SIM cards on MacBook Air/Pro? This is the reason why I never got into laptops .

Not sure why you are calling it an iPod, I use my iPad for all sorts or creative development, writing, production workflow. It IS my computer when I'm not home.

Redbird1

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm disappointed that I wasted my time with other tablets, like the nexus 7 and the galaxy note 8.

To answer your questIon, this iPad has everything I need and more, so no regrets here

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I absolutely love my iPad Air, however, I was expecting that the screen would be more like the screen on my iPhone 5. On the iPhone 5, the glass touch screen is attached without a gap to the LCD panel beneath it, giving text and photos the appearance of them being on the surface of the glass. Instead, the iPad Air still has that gap between the glass and the LCD beneath it. I hope that the screen is built more like the screens on the iPhones next time.

zidan25

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
For me at least a higher resolution front facing cam (since i video call a lot with my wife and son), a touch id, and a higher ram. We will never know maybe apple will release a true multitasking feature in ios ;) but overall, the sexiness, the power, the muscles, the batt, is more than enough for my needs.

vishhh

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I don't mind receiving text msgs from the sim variant of the ipad, also from ios perspective I would love to have to have a file manager

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2