Please help me to have a right choice.
    Just need internet browsing and email check and offcourse the speed and performance are very important to me.
    01-17-2014 03:37 AM
    If all you need is internet browsing and email then the iPad should be sufficient. As long as you are not going to any flash sites and even then there are browsers that support flash on iPad although not always as well as a native option or their desktop counterparts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    billyboydoy likes this.
    01-17-2014 03:39 AM
    Just went to apple shop and ask the nice guy witch should i take : macbook air 13in or macbook pro 13in ?
    He said macbook air wothout doubt but i still cant understand why !!'
    If pro is faster than why is air a good choice. ???
    01-17-2014 04:08 AM
    For what you need it for the pro would be overkill IMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    01-17-2014 06:48 AM
    What do u mean ?
    01-17-2014 06:52 AM
    Just went to apple shop and ask the nice guy witch should i take : macbook air 13in or macbook pro 13in ?
    He said macbook air wothout doubt but i still cant understand why !!'
    If pro is faster than why is air a good choice. ???
    Which Macbook Pro are you looking at? If it's the standard Macbook Pro then the Air would be a better choice, it's battery lasts much longer, it has a higher resolution display and for day to day tasks it's actually very fast. Technically the Macbook Pro has a faster processor but falls behind in graphics performance, battery life, screen resolution, and weight. Although you do get a super drive if that's something you need.
    billyboydoy likes this.
    01-17-2014 10:20 AM
    Thanks everybody i just got the ipad air and i am very very happy my choice. Thanks again guys ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ
    01-17-2014 02:44 PM
    Please help me to have a right choice.
    Just need internet browsing and email check and offcourse the speed and performance are very important to me.
    What you just said up there...

iPad. Hell I barely touch my Macbook Pro and I do a lot more than what you described up there.
    01-27-2014 02:26 PM
    I just moved from a MacBook Air 13 2010 w/ 256G I5 with 4G memory to a 128 G LTE iPad Air. I loved the MacBook Air and would have never let it go but one evening working on the computer I had a cat jump onto the table knocking a very nice Russian Imperial Stout into the keyboard. Odd sounds and smells followed computer fried. Since the MacBook Air had been updated twice science my purchase spending $800 to repair it didn't seem a wise choice. I started using my 17 inch MacBook Pro again for travel which is like hauling a cinder block. I just got my first iPad and love it. It is so convenient. I think you have to see what your use will be to make the choice. My only issue in the past was memory. I like the 128G option allot. Good luck with your choice.

If it's not a Saint it's just a Dog!
    iPhone 5S 64G, iPad Air 128G LTE, MacBook Pro 17 2010, Apple TV, iPod Classic 160 G, Time Capsule 2T
    01-29-2014 10:40 AM