iPad Air Cover

Ludatyk

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
First let me say, I'm a proponent of going naked with iPads, iPhones or iPods. With all the work that goes into building a work of art... Why keep it hidden? But with that being said... I do value other people opinions of keeping there devices as protected as possible.

My issue is the iPad Air Cover, I don't see any 3rd party selling it. I see lots of cases that protect the back & front, I rather have a case such as Apple Smart Cover that works as to protect the screen and with the ability to use it as a stand. And I was wondering has anyone seen that around, because I rather not spend $39 for it. But from the looks of it... Might have to.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
First let me say, I'm a proponent of going naked with iPads, iPhones or iPods. With all the work that goes into building a work of art... Why keep it hidden? But with that being said... I do value other people opinions of keeping there devices as protected as possible.

My issue is the iPad Air Cover, I don't see any 3rd party selling it. I see lots of cases that protect the back & front, I rather have a case such as Apple Smart Cover that works as to protect the screen and with the ability to use it as a stand. And I was wondering has anyone seen that around, because I rather not spend $39 for it. But from the looks of it... Might have to.

I have seen a ton on amazon. Just do a search and I'm sure you will find.

Ludatyk

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Ok I stand corrected. I just did a quick search and they all seem to have the back too.

Yeah, I even tried googling.

I wonder has Apple patented that design. It's kind of weird that it's not even a product that 3rd party case makers interested in selling. I might have to pay the $39 for it, just was hoping if anyone came across one..

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site

So you are saying that you want a smart cover but are too strapped to spend 39.00 dollars?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
considering how many after market "smart cases" there are on the market- I am shocked that they don't have a non OEM cover only option.

Ludatyk

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
considering how many after market "smart cases" there are on the market- I am shocked that they don't have a non OEM cover only option.

Yeah, there's a market for it... I just assumed that Apple perhaps patented the design.

But I picked one up today.. Couldn't really find an alternative..

uzutatyh.jpg

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I got my Product RED Smart Cover yesterday. Love it. I also saw the blue in person and am really tempted as I love that particular shade of blue.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk HD

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77