I just got the Anker bluetooth keyboard and I love it. The best keyboard I have ever used for my iPad Air.

Sent from my iPad Air. Simply better than the rest.
    06-19-2014 10:36 PM
    I have given up on bluetooth keyboards altogether. I really like the software keyboard. It is really versatile and I'm just as fast and accurate now as I am with the bluetooth keyboard. Once you have practiced with it, you get really good. The only downfall is that half the screen isn't visible. But other than that, I don't really have any use for a physical keyboard anymore.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    TechnologyTwitt likes this.
    08-30-2014 06:57 PM
    I just got the Anker bluetooth keyboard and I love it. The best keyboard I have ever used for my iPad Air.

Sent from my iPad Air. Simply better than the rest.
    I have that same keyboard. I got it for Christmas last year. I don't use it all that much, but when I do, it does the job well. Great keyboard.
    08-31-2014 12:41 AM
    I think it's relatively easy to type on the iPad keyboard. Maybe it's a bit easier on the mini than the air but I've always found ios keyboards to be responsive.

Posted via my galaxy S5
    08-31-2014 04:50 AM
    I think it's relatively easy to type on the iPad keyboard. Maybe it's a bit easier on the mini than the air but I've always found ios keyboards to be responsive.

Posted via my galaxy S5
    I think that it is easier on the Air because I like to type like I'm on a traditional keyboard on a computer. So the extra size makes it easier. But if you were going to thumb type I could see how the mini would be easier.

08-31-2014 08:32 AM
    I think that it is easier on the Air because I like to type like I'm on a traditional keyboard on a computer. So the extra size makes it easier. But if you were going to thumb type I could see how the mini would be easier.

I have small hands and I do thumb type in portrait mode so it easier on the mini. In landscape I type as I would do on a computer.

However all iOS keyboards are responsive.
    09-01-2014 08:59 AM
    I have small hands and I do thumb type in portrait mode so it easier on the mini. In landscape I type as I would do on a computer.

However all iOS keyboards are responsive.
    I will agree. I have tried typing in the traditional style on an Android device and it didn't work as well. If I had the mini I think that I would thumb type pretty well because it would be like typing on a big phone

09-01-2014 09:56 AM
    I will agree. I have tried typing in the traditional style on an Android device and it didn't work as well. If I had the mini I think that I would thumb type pretty well because it would be like typing on a big phone

The keyboards are rubbish on Android devices. I've got swiftkey on my galaxy S5 and whilst it is better than all the other keyboards it's nowhere near as good as the stock ios keyboard.

Posted via my galaxy S5
    Last edited by shanghaichica; 09-01-2014 at 12:04 PM.
    09-01-2014 09:59 AM
    The keyboards are rubbish on Android devices. I've got swiftkey on my galaxy S5 and whilst it is better than all the other keyboards it's nowhere near as good as the stock ios keyboard.

Posted via my galaxy S5
    I wonder if the third party keyboards we will be able to download on iOS 8 will be any better than their Android counterparts?

09-06-2014 09:11 PM
    I've had this iPad Air now for over a month & still use the onscreen keyboard for everything from one liners (although speech to text is very slick) all the way up to a full page. I'm not a writer so anything beyond a full page is rare for me (at least in one sitting).

A several paragraph email is very easy to blow through with the onscreen keyboard.

The caveat is, from the first time I saw Lt. Cmdr. Data speed through input on a panel or Padd, I knew I'd have no problem with the same thing once I had access to similar technology

Full disclosure: I'm human, not Android.
    09-08-2014 05:53 AM
    I've had this iPad Air now for over a month & still use the onscreen keyboard for everything from one liners (although speech to text is very slick) all the way up to a full page. I'm not a writer so anything beyond a full page is rare for me (at least in one sitting).

A several paragraph email is very easy to blow through with the onscreen keyboard.

The caveat is, from the first time I saw Lt. Cmdr. Data speed through input on a panel or Padd, I knew I'd have no problem with the same thing once I had access to similar technology

Full disclosure: I'm human, not Android.
    The typing experience gets a lot better with practice. I think that initially people are turned off by it because it doesn't feel natural. But once you get used to it, you really see the benefits of the onscreen keyboard. I use it exclusively now. I don't even fool with bluetooth keyboards any more. And I have only been using the onscreen keyboard for about a few months now. Who knows how good I will be in another few months.

09-14-2014 10:32 PM
36 12