Hi,

Hope someone can help, I had an iPad 3rd Gen, to which i subscribed to MacFormat and read on the ipad frequently, now I have bought a new ipad air, when i go to newstand I cannot see my magazines, even tho I have synched everything from icloud and through itunes. If I go to the app store, it just says the current mac format is free trial, but wont let me get to my library of previous copies I have paid for, any ideas on how I can access my back catalogue on my new impressive ipad air ??

Carl
    12-03-2013 09:38 AM
    When you initiate the Newsstand app and then select "store", are you able to see the purchased section to view your previously purchased newsstand items?

Is there a "Restore previous purchase" option like there is with various apps & games?
    12-03-2013 09:44 AM
    According to Apple:

• Each publication is a standalone app. For additional assistance or information for that publication, refer to the app's built-in help or App Store listing. http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4943

So I *assume* you have to re-download the subscriptions and then select to "restore previous purchase" for each subscription.
    12-03-2013 09:52 AM
    Hi Just Me'd,

A good old fasioned reboot brought the Mac Format icon back into the newstand, however it now says my previous magazines are corrupted, to delete and redownload, I tried this but cannot delete them, and if I do try to download, it wants to charge me more money, even tho I subscribe.

Have wrote to future publishing about it now, see what they say.

Thanks for your help

Carl
    12-03-2013 10:40 AM
    All sorted now - when i eventually found the "restore your purchases" it recognised me and let me re-download the magazines now i can get to grips with my ipad air ...

Thanks Carl
    12-03-2013 11:39 AM
    All sorted now - when i eventually found the "restore your purchases" it recognised me and let me re-download the magazines now i can get to grips with my ipad air ...

Thanks Carl
    You're very welcome, and I'm glad you got it taken care of.....Enjoy the rest of your day, my friend.
    12-03-2013 11:42 AM