Question about delivery of Ipad

candy84

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I am so frustrated.
Target has sent me my delivery notification today. Package is coming from Arizona, to Michigan. Problem is I know for a fact that I will NOT be at home during the day next week to get the package.

There is no signature required, and Target refuses to change this, so esentially for the entire day it gets delivered it will be at my front door. My Concern is that with the weather, will there be too much condensation on the ipad? Or do you think it will be fine?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't think condensation will be a problem at all. The device should come packed in a shipping box and in it's original packing box and be wrapped in thick plastic inside the original box.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Packaging will protect it and if possible have a trusting neighbor watch out for the package a five dollar bill should motivate the person

Sent from my iPhone 5 soon to be 5s Gold 64GB

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I think you will be fine. Apple just delivered my mini, it sit outside my door all in the misty rain.
Opened it up & was perfectly dry wrapped in plastic.

candy84

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
so as long as when i open it up it is dry, I should not see any adverse affects like days after because of sitting outside right?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I know your Worried but packaging is one thing that companies always do right

Sent from my iPhone 5 soon to be 5s Gold 64GB

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
so as long as when i open it up it is dry, I should not see any adverse affects like days after because of sitting outside right?

There won't be any problems. I'm sure they'll have it properly packaged. If it was sitting in a refrigerated truck for a while, then, yeah. Outside in a cool climate like that shouldn't be a problem. Even if there was a problem, just exchange it for a new one.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Like D said, it's double boxed and has original shrink wrap around iPad box. Nothing to worry about. U should be more worried about theft than water/moisture damage

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW