New in iOS World

rootherstuff

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Has i said i'am new to this bands, and i haver multiple doubts.

iOS uses sandbox, yes is great for multiple proposes but, if i have one v?deo on VLC and have the subtitles in email. How i can transfer the .srt file to VLC app without uses Desktop? How i can transfer files between apps?

And second, how i can download a movie with torrents client and then download subt?tle and then see it in VLC without uses desktop computer.

I have a ipad Air with iOS 7.0.4 without jailbreak yet.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

Has i said i'am new to this bands, and i haver multiple doubts.
What "Bands" are you referring to? As for the multiple doubts, I'll do my best to help.
iOS uses sandbox, yes is great for multiple proposes but, if i have one v?deo on VLC and have the subtitles in email. How i can transfer the .srt file to VLC app without uses Desktop?
If the VLC app is on the computer, you're going to have to use it, unless I'm misunderstanding what you're asking.
How i can transfer files between apps?
What kind of apps are you referring to?

And second, how i can download a movie with torrents client and then download subt?tle and then see it in VLC without uses desktop computer.

I have a ipad Air with iOS 7.0.4 without jailbreak yet.
I don't know. I assume you will need a torrent app and the VLC for iOS app.

rootherstuff

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Ok... I will try explain better...

What I want is independence from computer, avoid use USB cable to everything.

Knowing that, if for example Iam use iPad web browser and I see a movie file in mega, 4shared, rapid share server or some other web site or email... I want download that, and because I'am not inglish I download subtitles file too for iPad. Now, that Have two files in iPad one movie and one .srt file how to play the movie in some iPad player with subtitles.

Remember, do this without computer.

Thanks for help...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh