My issue had the same symptoms of what would be a respring, going to Apple logo but then back to log in screen, but never shutting down. When I look at the diagnostics it is showing the low memory error. I think people are calling it crashes but it is the respring that was mentioned here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    11-23-2013 02:07 PM
    Either way I spoke with support and they had me do a restore, they stated if this didn't work then take it to the store and have them exchange it. I told them it doesn't seem hardware related but an issue with 7.0.4. I will give it a few days after restoring to see if it helps.

11-23-2013 02:11 PM
    The entry will most likely appear on the top of the list with the words "panic.plist" at the end of the line.

What does the panic plist entry look like? I know how to get to the diagnostics but it all hieroglyphics to me lol.

11-23-2013 04:00 PM
    I'm getting daily resprings from Safari and Feedly. Lots of low memory. To the poster who did the restore - has it resolved the issue? If so, did you restore from a backup or did you reload everything ? When I received my Air, I restored from a backup on iCloud. Also, I'm using a wifi+cellular 64 GB
    11-26-2013 05:11 PM
    I'm getting daily resprings from Safari and Feedly. Lots of low memory. To the poster who did the restore - has it resolved the issue? If so, did you restore from a backup or did you reload everything ? When I received my Air, I restored from a backup on iCloud. Also, I'm using a wifi+cellular 64 GB
    I did a restore last Tuesday, so far no reboots but I am hesitant in saying that it has resolved the issue 100%, yet.

I set it up as new and reloaded every app one at a time, taking my time to ensure that app was set up right. I am using a 32 gb wifi only.

Hope that helps.

Good luck.

Eileen89 likes this.
    11-26-2013 05:21 PM
    I did a restore last Tuesday, so far no reboots but I am hesitant in saying that it has resolved the issue 100%, yet.
    Hey Charlyee, I'm glad to hear that your reboot issue may finally be resolved. Keeping my fingers crossed that it stays that way that way for ya.
    CDG likes this.
    11-26-2013 05:57 PM
    I had mine replaced recently and Safari and others apps seem to be working just fine now whereas the first iPad would crash often. Not sure but it's very random. I'm using a 16 GB At&T version.
    11-26-2013 09:28 PM
    Is there any way to have Apple Support review the diagnostic log to make an objective determination of the cause of these resprings rather than just guessing? I have so many apps (even after doing a clean up) that I am very reluctant to invest the hours required to do a fresh set up as opposed to restoring from backup.
    11-27-2013 08:10 AM
    Is there any way to have Apple Support review the diagnostic log to make an objective determination of the cause of these resprings rather than just guessing? I have so many apps (even after doing a clean up) that I am very reluctant to invest the hours required to do a fresh set up as opposed to restoring from backup.
    You can make an appointment with Apple and take your iPad into one of their stores where a Genius can review the Diagnostic log on your iPad and determine if there is a problem with your device.
    11-27-2013 09:21 AM
    First let me preface this by saying my air was setup as a new ipad so there's no crud from a restore. I run a limited set of apps like mail, messages, safari, Facebook, LinkedIn, feedly, calendar, photos, and flipboard. No games.

My Air came with 7.0.3 and was terribly unstable crashing in apps as well as rebooting on a daily basis. When 7.0.4 came out it became a lot more stable with only a few app crashes and no reboots. I was actually able to get one full discharge cycle without a reboot. With no change in my usage all of a sudden it starts crashing and rebooting again. In the last day it's rebooted once, and about 4 apps have crashed, safari can't even open 2 tabs without reloading. I get lowmemory errors in diagnostic even though I manually go thru and prune the list of currently running apps periodically. I never have more than 10 or so apps in the list. I love many aspects of the Air but for the first time I'm contemplating buying back an ipad 2 with ios 6 (that thing was rock solid stable). Do we have until Jan 7 to do a return?
    11-28-2013 10:24 AM
    Well I think that last post just saved me the time and trouble of restoring. Clearly there is an issue. Until we hear from someone who gets a replacement that is more stable, my instincts lead me to believe this is a software issue that will get fixed with a new build of iOS7. The next build is in beta with the developers now. I'll just be patient and trust Apple to make it right.
    11-28-2013 10:38 AM
    My first Air had the common constant Safari crashes and several resprings. It was also not waking up requiring a hard reboot. In trying to isolate the problem, I had it swapped at the Apple store for another one. The replacement also "respringed" once and was also failing to wake up from sleep. I stopped using the Belkin Bluetooth keyboard case, and opted for a Speck Folio case.....not a single Safari crash or respring going on a week now. Anyone seen behavior similar to this? Note that Bluetooth is now off.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums app
    11-30-2013 10:19 AM
    Hopefully 7.1 does the trick check this site out!!

https://github.com/Leaflet/Leaflet.m...ter/issues/279
    shief24 likes this.
    12-02-2013 06:48 PM
    I returned my iPad until they fix it (sadly). I even replicated the issue on display iPads at the iOS store. As soon as they confirm its fixed, i'll spend my $700 again.
    12-02-2013 11:19 PM
    I find that the mobile version of the macnn website frequently causes Safari crashes.
    12-05-2013 08:13 AM
    I returned my iPad until they fix it (sadly). I even replicated the issue on display iPads at the iOS store. As soon as they confirm its fixed, i'll spend my $700 again.
    I will be returning my iPad Air as well if this issue is not fixed soon. Safari crashes almost everyday on my Air now, which is not acceptable for something that I paid almost $900. for.
    shief24 likes this.
    12-05-2013 08:33 AM
    Every time I open the camera from the lock screen or Control Center, mine reboots. It's really annoying.
    12-06-2013 02:16 AM
    When I open a website that uses "onswipe" I believe it is called, Safari crashes.
    12-06-2013 07:47 AM
    I don't use Safari, and I've noticed my iPad Air rebooting from time to time.

It's a little annoying.

Sent from my SGP312 using Tapatalk 4
    12-11-2013 05:06 PM
    My Air hardly reboots anymore since I stopped using the Music app (and especially iTunes Radio). Switched to using Spotify. Its awesome especially now that its free.
    12-12-2013 09:45 AM
    Only had mine since yesterday, but I've been on it constantly, not had a reboot or a safari crash yet, mine came with iOS 7.0.4 already on.

Adam.
    12-14-2013 01:01 PM
    All our iOS 7 devices have been rebooting periodically since iOS 7 was released. It's either a buggy OS or developers are having a hard time with it. I get about 2 reboots per week per device.

12-16-2013 11:10 PM
    All our iOS 7 devices have been rebooting periodically since iOS 7 was released. It's either a buggy OS or developers are having a hard time with it. I get about 2 reboots per week per device.

My i5 don't reboot at all running iOS 7.0.4, and I'm yet to see my new iPad reboot.

Adam.
    12-17-2013 03:06 AM
    My i5 don't reboot at all running iOS 7.0.4, and I'm yet to see my new iPad reboot.

Adam.
    Seems like not everyone has this issue which is odd since many think it's a software related problem. I've been lucky enough with my Air not to have the reboot problem. So far this week I haven't had any Safari or Chrome crash issues either ( fingers crossed).
    12-17-2013 07:41 AM
    A respring only restarts the SpringBoard without turning the Device off. A reboot turns the Device off completly.
    To clarify, if you're using an app on the iPad Air, and it goes to the black screen with the Apple logo, then takes you back to the Slide to Unlock screen, is that a reboot or a re-spring? Seems more like a warm boot vs a respring.
    12-18-2013 11:19 AM
79 1234