As with my iPhone, we had the website linked as an "icon" on the iPad instead of the actual app itself. I noticed today that when a video is accessed, and you attempt to put it into full screen mode, it frame it in with these white boxes and does not adjust properly, and if you try to turn the iPad into land scape mode, it cuts off part of the video screen and never properly formats.

I have not tried the app yet, as my wife is playing with it...but can anyone else confirm this on their Air?
    11-10-2013 10:44 AM
    I just tried it after adding the YouTube site to my home screen. I didn't notice quite what you did, but did see an interesting anomaly. When the home screen bookmarked site was the mobile YouTube site, full screen mode still showed the Safari URL bar. If the home screen bookmarked site was the desktop YouTube site, then full screen didn't show the URL bar.

Attachment 41979Attachment 41980Attachment 41981Attachment 41982
    11-10-2013 10:58 AM
    Here's what I'm getting...

11-10-2013 11:08 AM
    I just installed the app and it seems that it works pretty well now (I haven't used it since iOS 6 came out, so this could have been true for some time)...it's weird though because I just tried the website YouTube again, and had a bookmark open like you did, and I got the same exact thing you posted above...hmmm.
    11-10-2013 11:11 AM
    I just installed the app and it seems that it works pretty well now (I haven't used it since iOS 6 came out, so this could have been true for some time)...it's weird though because I just tried the website YouTube again, and had a bookmark open like you did, and I got the same exact thing you posted above...hmmm.
    Not sure. That screenshot you posted was weird. I did notice that I had trouble getting it into full screen mode both in the mobile and desktop versions. I had to tap the full screen button several times. Not sure if YouTube was being unresponsive or I was missing the button.
    11-10-2013 11:27 AM