Shipping Status of 128GB AT&T units?

martinmcintosh

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
I ordered my 128GB Space Gray from AT&T at 12:01 on the first and it still hasn't shipped yet, just gives me a shipping date of between 11-6-13 and 11-8-13.

Has anyone that ordered from AT&T actually received theirs?

Were supplies of the larger capacity units really that scarce?

tfdeere

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
strange. I ordered the exact same model...color/size/carrier on the 1st and got mine on the 4th, but from Apple. it shipped right away. I'd call At&t if I were you, something isn't right.

martinmcintosh

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
My head is about to explode....AT&T originally said that I would receive my iPad in 3 - 5 business days, then when I didn't get a shipping notice, I look and said it will ship between the 6th and the 8th.

So after I posted earlier, I called and they said it was back ordered and they couldn't tell me when it would ship.

How do they take my order and then send me a confirmation and then just change the shipping date without so much as an email notification? And then to be told sorry its on backorder?

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Ordered a 64GB AT&T model from Apple on the 4th and it delivered today. My guess buying from AT&T is the issue.

dsampley

Nov 23, 2008
Visit site
I have always has better luck ordering from Apple then AT&T. I got my black 128gb AT&T iPad air on launch day from the local Apple store.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
If you want your apple products fast at launch, buy it from Apple directly. No need to deal with Att. Apple takes care of their orders first.

donawalt

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I ordered an iPad Air 128GB AT&T early Monday morning EST, Nov. 4. I decided to order it for store delivery, saving me the hassle of either being at home or leaving an authorization to leave it. I also decided to do that because it said it would be scheduled to be delivered Wed. Nov 6. So I ordered.

On Nov. 6 I still had not received the pick up email, so I checked the status - it said store delivery Nov. 14! Not a good experience.

mrnserv

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
In Chicago area a number of Apple stores have them for personal pick-up. Order and pay online from Apple website or App and find store with stock, select personal pick-up and it will be ready to pick-up within an hour. Ordered one at 3:00pm today, was ready for pick-up by 3:30pm and had it in my hands by 7:30pm. At least 6 store in the Chicago area still had stock as of my last check.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods