keeping my ipad air. as a photographer, i'm used to lugging around a lot of gear anyway, including a laptop that's now replaced by the air. the larger display of the air has more visual impact with clients, at least I like to think so ;-)
    11-27-2013 08:49 PM
    Initially, I was going to go with the iPad mini with retina. But I didn't want to wait and I got the Air. I am so glad that I got the Air. Having the bigger screen is awesome when finger typing with the device sitting on my lap. I really like watching video on the Air too. This thing is the best device that I have had in years. I cannot find anything wrong with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    11-30-2013 07:51 PM
    The iPad air is a fantastic device, and I am finding myself debating which device I want. I am leaning more towards the air, but I think I am going to have to jump to a 32gb version from the 16gb version. I love the device, and while I have managed to be fine with just 16gb iPads in the past, I am really debating if it is time too upgrade so I can get the most out of my iPad.
    12-01-2013 01:05 PM
    I am SO glad I traded up for an Air! I will never go back!
    12-09-2013 04:16 PM
    Air. I currently use a Galaxy Note 2 so it's damn near tablet sized anyway. The air is so light and skinnier compared to previous iPad (or at least my original gen) that it was a no brainer. It's not that much bigger and if I'm carrying something bigger than a phone then air isn't that much different than a mini IMHO.
    12-10-2013 04:25 PM
    god no! going from the ipad 3rd generation this thing is awesome and light!
    12-10-2013 04:41 PM
    I am SO glad I traded up for an Air! I will never go back!
    I agree. I think that the bigger size makes it a better all-around device. I love watching movies, reading books and magazines, and playing games on the bigger screen. This has become my all-time favorite device.
    12-13-2013 11:20 PM
    reading magazines on a mini is a lot harder on the eyes, then on my Air.
    12-18-2013 09:16 PM
    I did actually just return an Air for a mini. To me the portability of the mini is just awesome. The smaller screen takes some getting used to initially, but being able to manipulate and carry the mini so much more easily is enough to make up for the difference in viewing experience.
    shief24 likes this.
    12-19-2013 12:52 AM
59 123