One thing that really attracts me to get the Air is having iWork to use, especially keynote. I'm keen to find out how's the user experience of creating keynote presentations using the iPad. Is it easy to use on the iPad? Can one really come up with fantastic presentations just on the iPad? Thank you for any assistance here
    11-05-2013 09:10 AM
    Why would it be a big difference than using it on a Mac or MacBook? I mean, as long as you have your files either on the device or via iCloud, the process of creating presentations should be the same.
    11-05-2013 09:29 AM
    Why would it be a big difference than using it on a Mac or MacBook? I mean, as long as you have your files either on the device or via iCloud, the process of creating presentations should be the same.
    Well not having a trackpad or mouse, just using touch screen, does that make any difference?
    11-05-2013 09:38 AM
    Well not having a trackpad or mouse, just using touch screen, does that make any difference?
    Actually creating a keynote is a little tougher. My advice and what i do is create a keynote on a Mac and then copy it to keynote in iCloud on the website. Then you can use ipad to show it.
    leslie haw likes this.
    11-05-2013 11:00 AM
    Actually creating a keynote is a little tougher. My advice and what i do is create a keynote on a Mac and then copy it to keynote in iCloud on the website. Then you can use ipad to show it.
    I see, thank you very much for the advice!
    11-05-2013 05:52 PM