iPad Air LTE speed test results - post 'em if you got 'em!

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
You guys know the drill! Grab the speedtest.app net off the App Store, load it onto your iPad Air, run some tests, and share the results! Let us know what carrier you're on, whereabouts you're connecting from, and any other details. If you could run a few tests and get an average, then post the screen shot below, that's be awesome!

- https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/speedtest.net-mobile-speed/id300704847?at=10l3Vy

Here's mine. (What it doesn't show - 85-95mbps on tether! Holy wow!

IMG_0042.PNG

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I got the wifi model so my results would NOT be helpful, BUT I'm getting some great speeds using full N via my router on my home network on FIOS. Once I realized all my devices were N I set the router to N only!!!! MUCH better speeds.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
First speed test with my iPad Air on AT&T's LTE network in Bucks County, PA.

eqy7ynet.jpg

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk Pro

jodihansen

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
ebu3ybu7.jpg

4e4upy5u.jpg

The first picture is Telstra, Australia, from my work office in Geelong, directly opposite a cell tower & the second one is from my home where I live right in the zone where one tower's reach ends & the other begins. LTE has only been available at my home for the past couple of months, so while it's not as fast as 4G at my work, I welcome the upgrade since we now have fewer dropped calls.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk