No iOS weather app for iPad Air??

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
This is probably a stupid question, but is there no iOS 7 weather app for iPad Air? There is some weather info displayed in Notification Center however it is nothing like the iOS weather app for iPhone.

applefanboi

May 31, 2011
Visit site
As the folks stated above, there hasn't been a stock weather app for the iPad. I would've liked to see the new one implemented in it, though. However, there are multiple weather apps, and a couple were reviewed that look gorgeous on iOS 7 and have slightly more functionality than the stock weather.app, too! Search the forums, and/or do a search for weather on the main imore.com site for some suggestions!

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the replies. Although I've owned 3 iPhones, I've never owned an iPad until now. This would explain my ignorance on the question at hand.

Again, thanks.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
This is probably a stupid question, but is there no iOS 7 weather app for iPad Air? There is some weather info displayed in Notification Center however it is nothing like the iOS weather app for iPhone.

There never has been. There are plenty of them in the App Store.

jarofclay73

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
For years, people have wondered why there was no stock weather app for the iPad. I never cared because the stock iPhone app wasn't that good. Now, that the iOS weather app is better, I wish it was on the iPad.

blueshapti

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
iPad air o iPad mini retina? Please help

Enviado desde mi iPad con Tapatalk HD !!!

I had planned on getting the mini, but when into Apple store and handled both. The air is light enough and smaller than the iPad 4 and i lived the larger screen. So i got the Air. Since everything is the same except screen size, it's all about handling them.

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
With iOS 7 there is embedded weather hidden somewhere. You can even see the icon under location services I believe. This is how the Today view can give us the weather for the day. However, it isn't accessible as a stand alone app.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Plenty of weather apps, plenty of ads. The stock app is better and it no make sense there isn't app for iPad

There are plenty of weather apps that if you pay a few dollars blow the stock app away. And most work on both iPhone and iPad. Dark Sky, beweather, weather nerd.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro