bluetooth audio volume low

2kool4skool

Feb 10, 2017
Visit site
Forgetting and re-pairing worked for me.

I have an iPhone 6 going to a Vizio 5.1 soundbar. The sound is better when using my Apple TV, but doing so ruins gapless playback with a 3-second pause between tracks. I listen to live music where this really kills the vibe, so the Bluetooth mode is preferable. Suddenly the volume was just nonexistent, even though it was still plenty loud going through Apple TV and the Optical cable input from the TV. I followed the above suggestion, went into my iPhone's Bluetooth settings and "Forgot" the Vizio. Then I did a re-pair with both devices, and the volume is back to full.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Forgetting and re-pairing worked for me.

I have an iPhone 6 going to a Vizio 5.1 soundbar. The sound is better when using my Apple TV, but doing so ruins gapless playback with a 3-second pause between tracks. I listen to live music where this really kills the vibe, so the Bluetooth mode is preferable. Suddenly the volume was just nonexistent, even though it was still plenty loud going through Apple TV and the Optical cable input from the TV. I followed the above suggestion, went into my iPhone's Bluetooth settings and "Forgot" the Vizio. Then I did a re-pair with both devices, and the volume is back to full.

Once you are paired to your device to your Bluetooth device, then turn up your volume on your iPhone 6.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2