It works great unless your playing graphic intensive games other than that it lasts quite a while

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    Yeah, I don't do that. Actually, my Air never leaves the keyboard case that I have it in.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    02-27-2014 06:26 AM
    Well I wouldn't know how well this performs in comparison to the iPad 4 because this is my first iPad ever. But my first Impressions where that it was extremely fast as far as performance but the lack of refinement in iOS 7 spoiled it a bit, I was very light and the displays resolution was amazing. I know that this is a iPad thing more than it is an iPad Air thing but people told me that the iPad is just a larger iPhone and in some cases it is but it's a completely different experience (excuse the iPad noobness). But in glad I chose this iPad to be my first ever can't amazing life without it.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums
    Ed Boland likes this.
    02-27-2014 12:20 PM
    Well I wouldn't know how well this performs in comparison to the iPad 4 because this is my first iPad ever. But my first Impressions where that it was extremely fast as far as performance but the lack of refinement in iOS 7 spoiled it a bit, I was very light and the displays resolution was amazing. I know that this is a iPad thing more than it is an iPad Air thing but people told me that the iPad is just a larger iPhone and in some cases it is but it's a completely different experience (excuse the iPad noobness). But in glad I chose this iPad to be my first ever can't amazing life without it.

You mention the lack of refinement. Could you go into detail about those?

02-27-2014 12:23 PM
    You mention the lack of refinement. Could you go into detail about those?

I was talking about iOS 7... The stutter and dropped frames in certain areas in the OS is pretty much my main concern, like when you go into the App Store and look at screenshots of an app and when you magnify that picture it stutters instead of magnifying all in one motion. The same with spotlight search when you pull that down from the home screen it stutters on the way down instead of a smooth all in one motion gesture. Another thing is when you open up settings and hit wallpapers and brightness twice the settings app crashes every time without fail and Things like that should not be in the OS I can't imagine that's something that Apple wanted but maybe I'm just picky.

02-27-2014 12:39 PM
104 ... 345