Are you going to order the iPad Air?

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
The day is here, and the iPad Air is going on sale right now, starting with the online stores in Australia, China and Hong Kong. Question is, are YOU going to order one when the newest tablet from Apple drops in your region???

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Ordering online tonight since I'm working 3rd shift for an in store pickup when I leave work. More than likely ordering space grey 64gb Verizon version.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Nope asking for one for Xmas lol if I get it great of not then my ipad 4 will have to do .. Plus I need a cellular model ... Can't stand visiting family and they say we don't have Internet !! What ???

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
just coming back home from an Apple Store in Melbourne. My first impression is that while it is definitely a very sleek, sexy thing, I somehow was still expecting something even lighter. Must have been all the buzz that hyped me, or I'm just spoilt by my iPad mini. Probably the latter. It's still looking good though, but I'm definitely sticking with the smaller version.

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I've got a 64GB Wifi + 3G iPad 2 that still seems super fast. But who M I kidding. iOS7 will probably be the last compatible update for it so I stuck. Might buy it or hold off 6 months and see what Apples drops next.

Sent from my iPhone 5s on Verizon from Philly.

iKev

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
It'll be here Monday! Woot!
genequpu.jpg

bembol

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I wasn't until I picked it up today at the Apple Store. I wanted the Mini Retina, I even debated if I should skip the iPad all together and go with the MacBook Pro.

Picked it up today at lunch.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the AT&T 64GB Silver/White iPad Air this afternoon after seeing and holding it in the Apple store. It arrives on the 5th. I was going to hold out for the Retina Mini, however, after feeling how light and seeing how thin the new Air was I knew having the larger screen size would be perfect for me. Can't wait till Tuesday!

5adaja5y.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711