Official Waiting in line for an iPad Air Thread!

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Ok folks, the iPad Air is starting to ship around the world. As I type the Air is in online stores in Australia, China and Hong Kong.... but if you're out there at an Apple retail store, waiting in line for one... this is the place to be! Tell us about it!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Not in line, BUT excited!!!!!!! Actually I'm thinking about trying to trade up my Mini for a Retina mini!

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I might get up at 0245 EDST and order on for pickup. It's supposed to rain in the Philly area and I don't feel like standing in the rain.

TechShizzle

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Spent the night on the sidewalk at the Temecula, CA Apple Store for the 5s. Wasn't expecting to have to, but drove by at 10:00 pm the night before launch, and the line was already 50 deep.

Didn't think I'd have to spend the night again this time for the iPad Air, but it's kind of looking like I will. I'll head over about 10:00 again with my folding chair and rations for the night.

mjsavage

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Will be getting up at like 250 an order online. Using Discover and this quarter is 5% cash back on online purchases and with Shop Discover get an additional 5% back then going to order from Best Buy to get reward points for in store pick up. If not at Best Buy online at Apple.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm working 3rd shift tonight so I will order online for the in store pickup when I get off work.

kritter217

May 6, 2009
Visit site
I will be lining up for the first time! Deer Park Illinois, probably around 5:30. I can't quite bring myself to get there any earlier. Hopefully that will do.

RevJar

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I will be waiting...waiting for Santa Claus to replace my ever aging iPad 2 with a new model. Wait, it's not ever aging. It's the ever popular model with Apple since they've kept it going strong all these generations. Either way, Santa Claus, will you replace my iPad 2 with a new model of your choice? My wife laughed at me when I put it on my Christmas list, my mother-in-law laughed at me, and so did my own mother. Are you going to laugh at me too, Santa?

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Assuming you're allowed to pick it up in-store on day 1. Nothing's been made official yet by Apple about this.

I just spoke to an Apple rep @ the store I will be picking it up from and he said yes to same day pickup. Hopefully he is correct.

mhemmes

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
So busy with work and related travel, don't think I'll have time to get to a store or even purchase online...we shall see!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Is it OK if I say I hate you all? LOL ok I don't but damn I wish I was in line with you guys :D I will be going in Monday for a genius bar appointment so I'll probably get to hold a demo Air then and see how I like it.

entoncool

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
So excited to upgrade my iPad 3rd gen. to the new Air. It is an amazing new look and I'm extatic to feel how light it is. So happy!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711