For your new iPad Air will you go naked or case it?

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Got the brown Apple leather case for my Air and I love it. I was going to get the red because it looked extra sexy, but they had the brown on sale so I got that one instead and I don't regret it.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
How do you like it?

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

I love it to me its just like the otterbox defender. Its cheaper, and comes with a blue tooth keyboard. Only downside is the weight of ipad kinda tips it over if you dont have it at perfect angle. I was lucky enough be selected to test it, I dont normally buy cases like this because they tend usually be pain in the arse to take off if you some how happen get dust under the protector. I dont know how but these cases like defenders etc i always got dust under. The snaps r really easy to unsnap, the protector cleans off easy. Love it its bit bulky for someone who doesn't need all protection. im accident prone so its needed for me lol.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
If I'm in the house, I'll get buy with just a smart cover (not the smart case). When going out and on trips, I have a leather Brookstone case I got an at airport that works pretty well and doesn't add too much bulk. I also have a Logitech Ultrathin keyboard, which I really don't use as a "cover" and just use as needed.