For your new iPad Air will you go naked or case it?

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Can you take a pic of how the combo looks

Here you go!

4amenaqa.jpg

buzuqy7u.jpg

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

jodihansen

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
I got a black/space grey iPad Air and the blue Apple Smart Case.
Down the track, I'll get the Invisible Shield when they brung out the front & back cover combination & then use a Smart Cover. That's how I had my iPad 3 & iPad mini...and I was happy with that, but the Invisible Shield that I want isn't out yet & I want to protect the Air. Mind you, I'll give it some time so as I get my value out of this case & getting the Invisible Shield won't mean that I can't still use the case when I want to anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bembol

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I just dropped $1k on it.

I'm naked...for now. :) I like the Apple Case/Cover but $89?!?! I will see what eBay offers.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a back shell on amazon. To protect the back from scratches I am using a duct tape paper. Lol looks like a skin

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I just dropped $1k on it.

I'm naked...for now. :) I like the Apple Case/Cover but $89?!?! I will see what eBay offers.

Lol same here. I was so ready to buy a smart case then that price through me back after purchasing my iPad Air. I still have the plastic on it. Waiting for my screen protector to come in

jarofclay73

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I have a white iPad Air and I broke down and got the red Smart Case. I really like it! For some reason the "rough" edge doesn't bother me. I also have a cheaper TPU case on order and I have a black Smart Cover to go with it. We'll see which one I like better.

I thought the Smart Case would make it too bulky or too heavy and it's not.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Naked - it's the only way to go. The Air is so thin and light, why ruin it with a heavy and bulky case?? I run by iphone 5 and ipad Mini without cases... Just how I roll. I may consider a smart cover though, just to be able to prop it up on road trips in the car.

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I tried the Smart Case and it wasn't for me. Wound up returning it and getting the Smart Cover and a frosted clear Belkin back. I like this combo far better. It's lighter, cheaper and provides a better grip. And the magnets in the Smart Cover are strong enough to keep the cover clinging to the back of the Air even through the clear protector!

ehe4ehup.jpg

8ahuqade.jpg

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods